LATEST NEWS -- COVID 19 and the 2021 Swim Season
- Liv Riggs is returning to coach for her 5th season and taking over the reins as the head coach.
- Will Ford is returning to coach swimming for his 3rd season
- We are currently finalizing our dive coach for the season so check back for information!
- Our first practice June 1st
- First meet the week of June 7th -- Expect both virtual and in-person based on opponent and health guidelines
- June 10th -- Home Meet versus Wyoming
- June 17th -- Away Meet versus Oak Hills
- June 24th -- Away Meet versus Madeira
- July 1st -- Home Meet versus Overhill
- July 8th -- Home Meet versus Harpers Point
- Week of July 12th -- Finals
We hope everyone has been able to stay healthy and happy over the last year. With vaccines being more available and the summer coming we are hoping for a more normal swim season this year. We do expect some differences and we likely will have to flexible in our planning. A little more good news -- we have many familiar faces returning to make sure your children have a great season.
Based on what we know today our preliminary plans are:
Thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility!
We hope to see your swimmer and divers at the pool this season, and especially on the swimming and diving team. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Additional Thoughts -- Everyone has different life circumstances and different beliefs. We recognize that summer swimming will not be a fit for everyone this summer and we totally understand. The team and club have the guidelines and will work to implement and enforce these as best we can... but kids are kids. I expect there will be many times this summer where our children will not be perfect in maintaining 6 feet separation, despite multiple reminders from the coaches, parents and other athletes. I hope all parents who choose to participate recognize this inevitability and recognize everyone is doing their best.
JOIN THE CROCODILES!!
If your son or daughter is up for a little fun and competition, join the swim & dive team and become a Crocodile. For those of you new to the pool, the swim team is a great way for your child to meet new friends and improve his/her skills while having fun with teammates. The Sharpie markers bring out the best in our kids and don’t worry it will come off in a few days, just in time for the next meet.